In the world of housekeeping, there is so much news in our work life that we should know more to stay in touch with.
Either it’s something related to health technology updates or sharings from other housekeepers from the other end of the world.
Share with us, which part of your work is the most challenging? Any critical news happened at your workplace that you feel might be worth sharing?
Leave a comment below!
News about housekeeping Job
News about housekeeper's work
- [Work] The hard work of housekeeping 1/9/2021
- [Crime] Attack on hotel housekeeper 4/3/2021
- [Guest] How much should we tip? 17/9/2020
- [Work] The new learning protocol in Covid 11/9/2020
- [Injury] News associated with injury claims 16/9/2020
- [Guest] As hotel guest, we should read this 5/12/2018
- [Sharing] This article might resonate with your heart. 24/9/2010
- [Technology] Mobile Tech that helps with housekeeper’s security 2/8/2019
- [Hotel Management] Good insight of Safety tip in hotel management 18/11/2019
- [work] Tipping for housekeeper 30/10/2017
- [Health] Medical Sharps can put housekeepers and cleaners in risk
News about housekeepers during Covid
- [Staycation] Too much mess to clean 23/2/2021
- [Staycation] Mess left in staycation 23/2/2021
- [Story] Work during Covid time 26/10/2020