Cancellation Policy (Not applicable for online classes)
The following policy applies to all Classroom Training courses & consultation session, and applies only after order confirmation is made.
CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE EMAILED TO INFO@STRAINLESSWORK.COM)
- Class Cancellation received up to 7 days prior to class:
- The customer will not be charged for training fee
- Customer will not be charged for changing class date/consultation
- Class Cancellation received less than 6 days prior to class, the customer will be subjected to:
- full-fee payment with class cancellation or
- full-fee payment with substitution of 1.5 hours Stretching and Massage Class (For all lines of business) for other available staff from another department, on the same designated date, venue, and time. While paid HOST consultation hours will be arranged on another date (if applicable)
- Please note that if customers do not cancel or do not attend, customers are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY STRAINLESS WORK
- STRAINLESS WORK reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to classroom, or trainer availability or bad weather. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- Strainless Work is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations.