Cancellation Policy for Live Classes(Not applicable for online classes)
The following policy applies to all Classroom Training courses & consultation session, and applies only after the order confirmation is made.
CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE EMAILED TO INFO@STRAINLESSWORK.COM)
- Class Cancellation received up to 7 days prior to class:
- The customer will not be charged for training fee
- Customer will not be charged for changing class date/consultation
- Class Cancellation received less than 6 days prior to class, customer will be subjected to:
- full fee payment with class cancellation or
- full fee payment with substitution of 1.5 hours Stretching and Massage Class (For all line of business) for other available staff from other department , on the same designated date, venue and time. While paid HOST consultation hours will be arranged on other date.
- Please note that if customers do not cancel or do not attend, customers are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY STRAINLESS WORK
- STRAINLESS WORK reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to classroom, or trainer availability or bad weather. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- Strainless Work is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations.